Monday, July 21, 2014

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is FINALLY Here!!!! My Favorite Steals That Won't Break the Bank!



I love a good sale and boy is this one going to hurt my wallet!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is something I look forward to every year because I know that I will find some amazing deals on items that will become WARDROBE STAPLES!!! I can find things to prepare for fall like some great boots and I always love getting great new pair of workout sneakers, and these pink ones from Nike are incredible and so comfy!!!


Here are a few of my favorite picks from this sale and I would love to know what items you guys are totally dying over!! 




Items from left to right 

I love this beautiful floral appliquĂ© maxi dress and it is the perfect thing to wear to a cocktail party or dinner on a warm summer night, it flows beautifully and is very etherial 


This bangle is the perfect statement piece to add some glam and glitz to any monochromatic outfit like and all black everything kind of look.  



I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Zella "Live In" Reversible Leggings and they are perfect to wear to the  gym or a yoga class because they are so incredibly comfy and my second pair is currently being shipped as I type(so excited!!) You can wear them to workout and then go about your day and still look sexy and stylish! 



These sexy little stackable rings are the perfect addition to any summer outfit whether its shorts, or just to accent your new manicure they are amazing!! 



Get a jump start on shopping for fall with these sexy little biker looking Halogen "Claudia" Zipper Trim Leather Booties!! Pair these with a skinny cigarette style jean and a chunky necklace and oversized handbag and you will look like a million bucks without spending a million bucks!!


I love makeup and definitely have way more than a girl could ever need but is there really such a thing as "too much makeup"? If it's wrong then I don't want to be right. This NARS Cheek Palette is the perfect combination of all of their amazing products. It has my favorite blush "Orgasm" which gives you that sexy and sparkly little post coital glow that drop dead hot, "Laguna" which is an amazing bronzer, and two other amazing colors


These Frends "Taylor" Headphones are so gorgeous and have with memory foam ear cushions to keep your ears nice and comfy while lying on the beach and listening to your favorite tunes. And who can resist a bit of bling!



I am a little bit like Jessica Day from the Fox show New Girl in the fact that I love polka dots! I think they add a cute flare to any outfit and this Wildfox "Mauve Dots" Pullover is perfect to add to any outfit, pair it with this gorgeous pink clutch and these Paige Denim "Skyline" Straight Leg Jeans and you are good to go!!



These Nike shoes are perfect to pair with the black Zella leggings to go for a run or get in a good workout.



SO these are some of my favorite sale items, I hope you liked them and I promise to add some more favorite if I find any more amazing steals, well pretty much all of the items on sale are amazing so it's tough to choose!! 


Love you all, until next time, remember to stay fit and fabulous!!!

xoxo Harriet 

No comments:

Post a Comment